HIP-HOP FACTS, NEWS & VIDEOS
Founded in 2014, DailyRapFacts is an independent media and publishing company. DailyRapFacts is based in Atlanta, Georgia but we operate & have team members all around the world. Join our team!
We’re looking to bring an experienced full stack engineer who loves to write code in a collaborative team environment. The ideal candidate is someone who has a foundation in front-end development and back-end development, testing, and a knowledge of common architectural patterns. and has exceptional communication skills, and is able to bring new ideas and work cross-functionally with multiple departments across the company.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Writing code to implement new features for our platform
- Refactor existing code to make it more maintainable, performant, and resilient
- Contribute to our ever expanding automated testing suite
- Help our team improve code quality through thoughtful collaboration, code reviews, and QA testing
- Collaborating with other team members to design, estimate, and plan the architecture of new features
Qualifications & Requirements
- 2+ years in web technologies, including an understanding of how a modern web application works end to end.
- Self-motivated and able to learn new technologies, concepts, and solve problems.
- Able to meet ambiguous deadlines.
- Experience with JS, preferably including modern frameworks such as Vue and React.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails or a comparable backend framework.
- Experience implementing responsive design specifications
- Familiarity with WordPress.
- Familiarity using a CSS preprocessor like SASS or LESS
- Familiarity with modern CSS techniques such as Flexbox, BEM, and grid
- Familiarity with SQL and relational databases
- Not requirement but a plus: e-commerce experience and a love of rap music.
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter, resume, work references, and anything else relating to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org